Sunday, January 28, 2007

A gentle Nudge

Stephanie Ogren, the sweet soul that she is gently nudge me to update my blog. I guess a post a month isn't working for her, LOL. It probably isn't working for my readers either LOL.

What has been going on with me, hmmmmm..... Nothing too much, I spent about 3 hours last night on and off fighting with shutterfly to try and get some LO printed. After trying to get shutterfly to not close down my browser to no avail, I did some searching to see where else I could get my LO printed. Costco wasn't going to work, I refuse to buy I membership there just for photos. I searched and searched, the problem was not so much the printing it was the size I needed. I want to send my DH a book but since he is in Iraq I need small, so I was looking for 6X6. I finally gave up and posted where I should have went all along DST. Jennilyn gave me some great sites and I order my prints in about 10 minutes time and cheap too. I went to Scrapbook Pictures and got 25 5X5 photos printed for 12.74 cents and that INCLUDES shipping!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

I am currently looking for another store to sell my designs. I love selling at Digitals and Stacey is a great "boss" and so on top of everything, but I just feel I need to branch out and possibly widen my customer base. The search for a new store has proven difficult and to be quite an ego drainer. However, I know that there is room for me to grow and improve and there are two stores that haven't heard the last of me!!! BWAH HA HA HA HA!

And now for a little giftie



No Longer Available for Download, Thanks!

9 comments:

Heather Heinzer said...

Don't let yourself get down about the hunt for a new store! Yes, it's very draining on the ego and emotions, but the perfecto store WILL come along for you!

Katie Nelson said...

Neat products Grace :)

I didn't know your DH was in Iraq -{{{HUGS}}} to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace!
Now I can keep up on what's going on with you!!
And yeah, don't let the stores get you down! Your a wonderful designer and there is a store out there just waiting for you!!
thanks for the wonderful kit!!

Petra said...

Wow, Love these paper tears...awsome work!! I think I got to have those:)

Have a great sunday!

Sara E said...

hey grace...I remember just a few months ago over at BBC when you were just getting started and only wanted to give away your goods ... and did not want to make any money at this ....aaaahh, how time changes things ......you ar doing great...love your Diva and Luau (gosh was tha the right name) mini kits...oh so fun!

and...if you are interested, wander on over to the new HODS store...Claudia wants to pick up one more designer (links are on my blog) for our DT

Tabatha said...

Great stuff!

Juzahlyn said...

great products love the tears..

Hope your DH is okey..just keep praying I can totally relate DH will leave for deployment in april

Stephanie said...

Hey Grace!!! Thanks for the nod!!! I should check your blog more often! :) I'm glad you updated it.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kit - thanks a lot.

Stats